1. Admission Policy Applies - All non swimmers must be accompanied by a responsible person (over 16 years of age) in the pool at all times.
All under 8’s must be accompanied in the pool by someone 16 years of age +
Under 8’s policy : 1Adult to 2 Children Under 4’s 1 Adult to 1 Child.
All non swimmers must also wear armbands or buoyancy aids / jackets.
2. Opening times, facility operation (pools and slides, admission charges vary in accordance to date please check our opening times page or call before your visit.
3. The pools are supervised at all times by qualified lifeguards, however children remain the responsibility of their parents/ guardians at all times.
4. Pool users must obey the instructions of the lifeguards. Failure to do so may result in injury and privileges will be withdrawn.
5. Pushchairs must be left in the reception area and are not permitted to be taken on poolside unless agreed by reception. Pushchair storage locks are available for a small charge.
6. The pools operate a ‘no diving, running, ducking, pushing in or bombing policy’.
7. The floors in all areas may become slippery when wet – please take care and do not run.
8. In the interest of hygiene please encourage children to use the toilet before swimming and all bathers please shower before entering the pools using the poolside showers.
9. Please do not use soap in the poolside showers.
10. Swim nappies must be worn by babies (available for purchase in the Splash Shop) Please use the baby changing facilities and dispose of used nappies in the bin.
11. Session length is either 2 or 3 hours. The pool admits at roughly 10 minute intervals on a coloured band basis. You are guaranteed a minimum of 2 or 3 hours use of the waterpark. Removing your coloured band will result in immediate expulsion from the park.
12. During busy periods capacity may be reached and there may therefore be a queue to gain entry to the waterpark.
13. No food of drink items may be brought into the complex. NO GLASS ITEMS may be brought into the complex. Smashed glass presents a significant hazard.
14. Brean Splash operates a no smoking and no alcohol policy. Management reserve the right to refuse entry to those you appear under the influence of alcohol.
15. The Management reserves the right to refuse permission for filming or taking photographs in the pool complex. Please inform the Pool Reception if you would like to take photos or film.
16. For Security reasons please use the lockers provided. The Management will not take nay responsibility for the theft of items not in lockers or damaged items from chlorine. Lockers require a 20p coin that is refundable after use.
17. Please do not change pool side - use the changing rooms.
18. The outdoor pool complex and slides operates from the end of May to September and is operated subject to weather conditions, demands and at our discretion.
19. Eating directly before swimming may make you ill, resulting in sickness and stomach cramps which can be dangerous in a pool environment.
20. Please do not come to the waterpark if you have been suffering from sickness or diarrhoea within the previous 48hours.